Birth Injury / Cerebral Palsy
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can I sue the Michigan physician if my newborn baby suffers from forceps injuries?

Yes, you can sue the Michigan physician if your newborn baby suffers from forceps injuries. Properly trained and skilled physicians regularly use forceps without injury or incident to the baby, but there are occasions when they are used improperly, such as excessive force, and this causes damage to the brain as well as other permanent injuries.  If a medical mistake such as this occurs, and the baby suffers permanent injuries due to a forceps injury during delivery, the parents of the child can pursue a medical malpractice lawsuit against the Michigan physician. This type of lawsuit seeks compensation for the injuries to the child and also for the significant expenses it would take to care for the child for his or her lifetime.

If you or someone you know has a newborn who suffers permanent damage from forceps birth injuries, you should call our lawyers immediately so that we can fully investigate your medical malpractice case.  Call our top rated experienced Michigan forceps injury attorney at (800) 606-1717 to discuss your case and learn your legal rights.


Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.