Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Can I sue for pain and suffering from a bus accident in Michigan?

Yes, you can sue for pain and suffering from bus accident in Michigan if it was determined that the bus driver was negligent and cause for the collision.  This type of lawsuit is called a personal injury claim, and in this specific scenario the pedestrian injured would file the claim against the negligent driver and the bus company.

Damages collected would include compensation for your pain and suffering, disability, and scarring or permanent disfigurement.  In cases involving death, the surviving family member can file a Michigan Wrongful Death Lawsuit.

For more information on how to sue for your pain and suffering from a bus accident in Michigan and to get started on your case, call our award winning law firm today at (800) 606-1717.  We will answer all questions that you may have and start working on your case immediately, gathering all evidence and witness statement to prove and settle your claim.

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office