Car Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can I sue a truck driver who cut me off on I-75 and caused me to get into a car accident?

Yes, you can sue truck driver who cut you off on I-75 and caused you to get into a car accident.  In this type of lawsuit, if the truck driver is determined negligent and cause of the accident, you can file a lawsuit against the truck driver for all damages and injuries suffered from the Michigan I-75 car accident. In some situations, where the truck driver is driving a company truck, you may also be able to file a lawsuit against the truck company.

Our Michigan truck accident lawyers have extensive knowledge of the complex trucking regulations for both interstate and intrastate motor carriers. For more information after a Michigan car accident due to being cut off by a truck driver on I-75, call our top rated truck accident I-75 attorneys immediately at (800) 606-1717.  We will discuss your case with you and explain your legal rights so you understand what legal recourse is available to you.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.