Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can I sue a nursing home if my grandfather fell out of his bed suffered a fractured hip?

Yes.  Nursing homes and hospitals must take appropriate measures and precautions to prevent nursing home residents and patients from suffering falls from their beds.  This is especially true if the patient has a prior history of falling, is on medications that affect judgment, or cannot get out of bed himslef.  Many times, a patient will call for a nurse or aide to assist him with going to the bathroom and when no one shows up to help, the patient tries to do it himself.  This often results in a fall and serious injuries.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.