Brain Injury Accident
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can I sue a negligent driver for a mild traumatic brain injury ( MTBI ) that occurred in a Michigan car accident ?

Under Michigan law, there are certain injury  threshholds that must be met before you can sue a negligent driver for money damages.  If you have been diagnosed with a closed head injury or traumatic brain injury and this has affected your normal way of life, you can sue the negligent driver for your injuries and damages.