Medical Malpractice
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can I sue a Michigan hospital if they made a medication mistake by giving me the wrong dose during my admission and it caused me to serious medical problems?

Yes.  If you were given the wrong drugs or an overdose of medications in the hospital and this caused you injuries and further complications, you may have a medical malpractice case in Michigan against the hospital.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.