Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Can I get my prosthetic device paid for after a Michigan car accident?

Yes, if you require a prosthetic device after injuries in a Michigan car accident, you can get your prosthetic device paid for. Under Michigan law, an amputee is entitled to have all medical bills paid under the no-fault laws if the injuries arose from an accident with a motor vehicle. This includes prosthetic devices.

In fact, when a Michigan accident victim suffers an injury that leads to the loss of limb, the recovery and rehabilitation process often includes the recommendation by the treating physician for a prosthetic device. These artificial devices can be a huge expense and many amputees worry about being able to afford them. Fortunately, the no-fault insurance company is responsible to pay for these devices if prescribed by a physician.

If you or someone you know lost a limb and becomes an amputee from Michigan car accident, and your insurance company refuses to pay for the prosthetic device, call our office now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan no-fault insurance lawyers. Our attorneys have experience in these types of cases and have a track record of obtaining payment of medical bills from insurance companies for victims of Michigan car accidents. Call now!

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office