Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Can I get Michigan no-fault insurance benefits for a car accident in another state?

Yes, in most circumstances. For example, if you are a Michigan resident injured in an out of state motor vehicle or motorcycle accident you will be entitled to no-fault benefits if you own your own motor vehicle that is insured at the time of the accident.

For more information about your rights about attaining no-fault benefits after an out of state car accident, request our book "The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook," written by Daniel L. Buckfire.  It has been called "the best book ever written for consumers on their rights after a Michigan car accident."   

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office