Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Can I get attendant care services provided to me in my home after a Michigan car accident?

Yes, you may be able to get attendant care services provided to you at home after your Michigan car accident.  A physician determines the need for attendant care services and must write a script.  If the injured car accident victim is not in a hospital or rehabilitation facility, attendant care services are usually provided in the home. However, it is the decision of the injured person or representative, such as a guardian, to determine whether or not these services will be performed at home or in a rehabilitation facility. Attendant care service benefits include assistance with medications, assistance with activities of daily living, monitoring, and supervision.

If you are receiving attendant care benefits at home and have been denied payment of these benefits from the auto insurance company, call our top rated attendant care lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. now. There are strict deadlines for filing claims so it is important that you call us today.  Call us now at (800) 606-1717 to discuss your Michigan no-fault insurance claim with one of experienced lawyers. We will start working on your case immediately, gathering all the medical information and evidence to prove and win your case against the insurance company. Call now!

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 25800 Northwestern Highway #890
    Southfield, MI 48075
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office