Defective Medical Device
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can I file a Michigan lawsuit if I had a second surgery to replace my Zimmer hip implant?

Yes, you may be able to file a Michigan lawsuit if you had a second surgery to replace your Zimmer hip replacement. A second surgery is usually required because the patient may suffer from serious complications from the medical device such as continual pain and discomfort. When a patient receives a hip replacement, they should not experience pain nor have to undergo a second revision surgery.  Therefore, when a patient has a second surgery to replace the original Zimmer hip implant, there may be means to file a lawsuit against the manufacturer.

There are strict statutes of limitations for filing a defective metal-on-metal hip implant lawsuit against manufacturers. If you miss a deadline your case will be lost forever. It is important when choosing your lawyer for your Zimmer Durom Cup case that you choose an attorney that has significant experience in representing patients injured by a defective medical device. We work directly with other national law firms to win the best settlement for our clients.

If your loved one had to undergo a second revision surgery to replace your Zimmer hip implant, contact our award winning Buckfire & Buckfire P.C. Michigan Zimmer hip replacement lawyers now at (800) 606-1717. We will listen closely to your case and let you know if you have a defective medical device case that can be pursued. Call today for your free consultation!

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.