Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 595-7544
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Can I file a damage lawsuit for the Royal Oak gas explosion?

You may be able to file a claim for property damage or personal injury damages caused by the Royal Oak gas explosion.  Your claim will depend ultimately on who is determined by investigators to be at fault for the gas explosion.  Once this is determined, there will be claims for injuries and property damage that can be filed against the negligent company that caused this explosion.  You should contact our experienced lawyers today to see if you have a claim.

Southfield Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 595-7544
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office
Detroit Office