No-Fault Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can an out of state driver get Michigan no-fault insurance benefits if injured in a Michigan auto accident?

Yes, but only if the out of state driver’s insurance company is a reciprocal insurer with the State of Michigan.  Most larger insurance companies are.  Smaller out-of-state insurance companies may not be.  Contact our office at (800) 606-1717 and we will investigate that issue for you.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.