Spinal Cord Injury Accident
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can a spinal cord injury victim have home modifications done to his residence if he suffered paralysis in a Michigan car accident?

Under the Michigan No-Fault law, the insurance company is obligated for modifications to an existing home to accommodate the needs of a spinal cord injury patient if the injuries were suffered in an auto accident.  This would include ramps, wider doorways, special showers and tubs, and other home modifications.  If modifications cannot be done at the victim's residence, the insurance company must re-locate them to another residence with accommodations.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.