No-Fault Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can a parent get paid attendant care services by the insurance company for taking care of a child who was injured in a Michigan car accident?

Yes, if a physican prescribes attendant care services for the child during the period of recovery.  The rate of pay is determined on a number of factors, including the type of injury, the level of care, and the location of the child.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.