Medical Malpractice
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can a medical malpractice lawsuit be filed against a Michigan military hospital by a veteran?

Yes, a medical malpractice lawsuit may be filed against a Michigan military hospital by a veteran if they suffer injury or harm due to the negligence or error of the hospital or its staff.  If death resulted due to an error or malpractice at the hospital, the family of the deceased veteran may also have the legal right to file a Michigan wrongful death lawsuit.

Veterans are able to file these types of claims under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). In fact, the FTCA allows servicemen, military dependents, and other non-active duty victims to sue government agencies in federal court for injury committed by military doctors and other health care providers acting on behalf of the U.S.

Veterans who suffer injuries due to medical malpractice at a Michigan military hospital do have legal rights and should call our Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. top rated attorneys now to discuss their case. We have significant experience in these types of cases and have a thorough knowledge of how to file a lawsuit under the FTCA and ensuring it complies with all the requirements so that your case is not lost. Call our award winning law firm now at (800) 606-1717 and discover how we can help you get the maximum settlement for your injuries.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.