Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Can a family member get paid to take care of me while I recover from my injuries by my auto insurance company?

Yes, family members are entitled to be paid for caring for you while your recover from your Michigan car accident injuries.  These are known as "Attendant Care Services" and are an allowable expense under the Michigan No-Fault system.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office