Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Can a Canadian citizen injured in a Michigan car accident get No-Fault Insurance benefits?

Yes, a Canadian citizen injured in a Michigan car accident may be able to get No-Fault Insurance benefits if they were injured in an auto accident while in the State, as well as their own insurance company is certified in the State of Michigan.   No-fault benefits will include lost wages, medical expenses, household service expenses, and other tremendous benefits.

If a Canadian citizen prefers not to use the Michigan No-Fault system may elect to have benefits paid by the Ontario accident benefits program.  These benefits also provide payment of medical expenses and lost wages, however, there are some differences between the two systems.

Call our top rated Michigan auto accident law firm today if you are a Canadian citizen and suffer injuries in a Michigan car accident.  Our car accident lawyers will assist you in determining which program is the best benefits program for you to select to provide you with the best and most comprehensive benefits.  Call today at (800) 606-1717.  We have significant experience in these types of cases and will represent you under our No Fee Promise, meaning there are no legal costs or fees until we prove and win your case. Call now for your free consultation!

Detroit Area Office
  • 25800 Northwestern Highway #890
    Southfield, MI 48075
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office