Frequently Asked Questions About Michigan Law
Looking for information about your Michigan personal injury, car accident, or medical malpractice case? We try to answer many of your questions below. Of course, you probably have a question or concern unique to your own individual case that needs the attention of an experienced Michigan injury and accattorney.
If your questions are not answered below, just pick up the phone and call one of our experienced lawyers now at (800) 606-1717. There is no fee and absolutely no obligation whatsoever for this free legal advice. You can also complete our online Contact Form and a lawyer will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Page 84
I suffered carbon monoxide poisoning at my Ann Arbor apartment due to a defective furnace. Can I sue the apartment complex for my injuries?
Yes, if you can prove that the unsafe levels of carbon monoxide were due to the furnace being defective or in disrepair. We hire engineers and other experts to prove your case.
- Posted on 12/05/2018Buckfire Law Attorneys Named To Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Posted on 08/17/2018Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Lone Metro Detroit Law Firm Named To Inc. 5000's Annual List
- Posted on 06/21/2018Buckfire Law Firm Named Among Best Workplaces Of 2018 By Inc. Magazine
- Posted on 07/02/2018Wishing You A Happy Fourth of July From Buckfire Law!
- Posted on 06/01/2018Michigan House Passes Larry Nassar-Related Bills For Sexual Assault Victims
- Posted on 05/31/2018Ex-MSU President Served With Subpoena To Testify About Larry Nassar
- $5,000,080- Michigan wrongful death verdict
- $5,000,000- Detroit motorcycle accident
- $3,750,000- Ann Arbor medical malpractice
- $3,600,000- Michigan assisted-living death settlement
- $1,950,000- Detroit cerebral palsy settlement
- $1,800,000- Detroit truck accident brain injury
- $1,600,000- Michigan Wrongful death lawsuit
- $1,425,000- Detroit slip and fall jury verdict
- $1,400,000- Michigan child lead poisoning
- $1,375,000- Detroit car accident for spinal injury
- $950,000- St. Clair County auto accident