Michigan Motorcycle Accident Settlements
Michigan motorcycle accident settlements are significant due to the serious injuries suffered by bikers and their passengers. Common injuries include bone fractures, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, road rash, and scars. In many instances, the biker suffers fatal injuries.
Although bikers get blamed for many accidents, our lawyers are able to prove through witness testimony and accident reconstruction experts that the motorcyclist is an innocent victim of a careless driver. This helps us to achieve the maxim settlement compensation and jury verdicts for our injured clients.
Michigan Motorcycle Accident Settlements
Below is a list of critical factors that go into determining the settlement amount for motorcycle accident cases.
- Was the motorcyclist or the other driver at fault for the accident?
- The percentage of fault for each person involved in the accident
- The types and number of insurance policies available to pay a settlement
- The policy limits of each insurance policy
- If there is uninsured or underinsured motorists coverage
- The seriousness of the injuries and your long term prognosis
- The type of medical treatment received for the injuries
- The effect that the injuries had on the person's ability to lead a normal
Our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys know how to get all of this information so we can properly evaluate your case.
Examples of Our Motorcycle Accident Settlements
We have a great track record of motorcycle accident settlements and jury verdicts. We settle over 97% of our cases for the maximum amount before ever going to court.
- $5,000,000 Judgment against a negligent driver who struck and severely injured a motorcyclist in Kalamazoo
- $1,100,000 Settlement for a Detroit biker injured when a truck forced him into oncoming traffic.
- $ 750,000 Settlement for a husband and wife severely injured after being hit by a car on a Michigan highway.
- $ 560,000 Settlement for a Michigan motorcyclist injured in Florida motorcycle accident.
- $ 500,000 Settlement for the wrongful death of a husband and wife killed by a negligent driver.
- $ 500,000 Settlement for a Flint area biker who was seriously injured in an accident.
- $ 485,000 Wrongful death settlement for hit by a van on the highway in a fatal accident.
- $ 100,000 Settlement for insurance policy limits for Emmet County motorcycle accident
More Settlements for Motorcycle Accidents in Michigan
- $9,500,000 Settlement for a motrocyclist struck by a City of Detroit Department of Transporation Bus
- $2,750,000 Settlement for a Michigan fatal motorcycle accident lawsuit. The biker was killed when a test driver turned left into him..
- $1,900,000 Settlement for a motorcyclist seriously injured in a Grand Traverse County collision with an SUV. The motorcyclist suffered a traumatic brain injury and multiple bone fractures which have required 18 surgeries.
- $1,260,000 motorcycle crash settlement. The motorcyclist was injured and rendered unable to work after an Eaton County collision with a motor vehicle. The biker sustained significant orthopedic injuries, causing extensive physical limitations.
Our Michigan Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
You should be concerned if an insurance adjuster calls you to take a recorded statement from. Adjusters are trained to get you to say things that will later destroy your case. We suggest that you do not speak with them unless if is from your own no-fault insurance company. Definitely do not let them tape record your conversation.
We settle more than 97% of our motorcycle accident cases for the maximum amount before ever going to court. Call us today (800) 606-1717 to find out how to get the best compensation for your case. An experienced accident lawyer will evaluate your case and explain how we can help you get the highest possible settlement. We charge no fees unless you receive a settlement.
- Page 1
$385,000 Huron County Motorcycle Settlement $385,000: Huron County Motorcycle Settlement
Lincoln Park Motorcycle Injury Settlement $57,500: Lincoln Park Motorcycle Injury Settlement
Motorcyclist in Emmet County Gets $65,000 After Being Hit $65,000: Michigan Motorcycle Accident
Dearborn Heights Motorcyclist Hit By Car Gets Settlement $27,500: Uninsured Motorist Benefits/Car Accident
Motorcyclist Hit By Car In Leslie Receives Settlement $20,000: Motorcycle Accident