Case Type: 3P Motorcycle Accident
Facts of the Case
Our client was lawfully operating his motorcycle on 10th Street at Vandenburg Street in Port Huron. Suddenly and without warning, a motor vehicle on Vandenburg Street failed to yield him the right of way at a stop sign and turned out in front of him causing the accident.
Types of Injuries and Harm Suffered
- Comminuted distal phalanx fracture of the left big toe
- Avulsion injury to his left big toe and nail
- Forehead, facial, forearm, hand and knee abrasions
Other Types of Damages
- Pain and suffering
- Psychological damages
Legal Issues in the Case
- Did our client's injuries meet Michigan's "serious impairment of body function" threshold?
- What were the injuries and damages caused by the accident?
- How much compensation should be paid in a settlement?
What We Did to Win the Settlement
Our motorcycle accident lawyers investigated the accident and gathered the necessary documentation, including but not limited to, medical records, photographs, police investigation documents. They also discovered who insured the at fault driver and set up a claim with same.
After negotiations regarding the settlement of the case, our office was able to negotiate a settlement of $22,500.00 with the insurance company within the first year after the accident, thus avoiding the need for costly and lengthy litigation.
The settlement included compensation for his pain and suffering, disfigurement, and loss of social pleasures.
Our No-Fee Promise on Michigan Auto Accident Cases
You can afford to have the best Michigan auto accident law firm on your side. It literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
Start Your Michigan Car Accident Claim
There are three ways to get started on your Michigan car accident case. You can:
- Free Case Review Box on this page,
- Chat with the Live Operator on this screen
- Call 1-800-606-1717 any time of day to discuss your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan car accident lawsuits.