Michigan Personal Injury Settlements & Jury Verdicts
Our Michigan personal injury attorneys have been successfully recovering settlements for people just like you since 1969. Our award winning Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. lawyers have achieved the highest rating for skill and integrity in the legal profession and have been named a Best Michigan Law Firm by US News & World Report. We have won numerous other awards and accolades.
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. represents clients throughout the State of Michigan for a wide variety of personal injury cases, including automobile accidents, medical malpractice cases, and wrongful death lawsuits. We have won significant settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients in all case types in virtually every county in Michigan.
If you or someone you care about has been injured in an accident or was harmed by the negligence by another individual or entity, you may be entitled to file a lawsuit and receive a settlement. This page contains information about settlements and jury verdicts won in Michigan. Our attorneys regulary win among the highest settlements every year in Michigan.
How Much are Michigan Personal Injury Settlements?
The Michigan personal injury attorney you choose to represent you can mean the difference between you getting a fair settlement or no settlement. Getting the best settlement for your case depends on a number of factors. Unfortunately, there is no magic settlement calculator to tell you the exact value of your case.
Factors that go into determining the compensation amount in a lawsuit are numerous, and include:
- Whether the fault of the other party is clear or if it will disputed
- The seriousness of the injuries suffered and the medical treatment provided
- The permanency of the injuries or the long term prognosis
- The manner in which the injuries have affected the person's life
- The amount of lost wages or earnings
- The amount of medical expenses incurred
- The insurance policy limits for the person or company that caused the injuries
- The location of the case and the lawsuit
- The skill and experience of the attorney handling the case
Some of our Recent Michigan Injury & Accident Case Results
Our Michigan personal injury lawyers have been successfully representing good people who have been injured in accidents for over forty years. In fact, over 95% of all cases we handle are settled before ever setting foot in a court room. Here are just some of our recent case results for clients who were injured just like you.
- $5,000,080 - Southfield, Michigan - Assisted Living Wrongful Death Jury Verdict
- $5,000,000 - Michigan Motorcycle Accident Judgment
- $4,100,000 - Michigan Medical Negligence Lawsuit Settlement
- $3,750,000 - Ann Arbor, Michigan - Medical Malpractice Settlement
- $3,650,000 - Detroit, Michigan area Assisted Living Death Settlement
- $1,600,000 - Oakland County, Michigan - Wrongful Death Car Accident Settlement
- $1,400,000 - Detroit, Michigan - Child Lead Poisoning Settlement
- $1,325,000 - Pontiac, Michigan - Slip & Fall Spinal Injury Settlement
- $1,305,000 - No-fault insurance settlment for attendnat care benefits for a TBI victim
- $1,250,000 - Michigan Truck Accident Settlement
- $1,000,000 - Macomb County bicyclist wrongful death settlement
- $ 900,000- Mid-Michigan medical malpractice settlement for spinal cord injury
- $ 675,000 - Detroit child lead paint poisoning settlement
- $ 565,000 - Northern Michigan Nursing Home Fall Injury Settlement
- $ 485,000 - St. Clair County Dog Bite Attack for a child bitten in the face
More Michigan Injury, Medical Malpractice, and Auto Accident Settlements
- $15,000,000 auto accident settlement for a passenger with quadriplegia and a closed-head injury.
- $12,000,000 settelment for infant developed cerebral palsy causing hypoxia-ischemia at a Michigan hospital.
- $11,900,000 truck accident settlement for passengers were killed by a speeding truck.
- $10,700,000 wrongful death settlement for a motorcyclist struck by a semi-truck.
- $ 8,000,000 truck accident settlement for a husband and wife who suffered severe injuries.
- $ 7,000,000 wrongful death settlement for a passenger was killed in an Oakland County car accident.
- $ 6,872,931 jury verdict for a passenger injured in a Dearborn car accident.
- $ 4,500,000 wrongful death lawsuit settlement for the family of a young man killed by a septic truck driver.
- $ 4,500,000 cerebral palsy medical malpractice settlement against a Michigan hospital and doctor.
- $ 3,500,000 medical malpractice settlement for a patient who suffered a spinal cord injury.
- $ 2,500,000 medical malpractice settlement for 33 year-old patient who suffered brain damage.
- $ 2,325,000 jury verdict for two passengers were injured in a car accident hit by propane trailer.
Our Top Rated Michigan Attorneys
Our legal team includes the most successful accident injury attorneys in Michigan. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
The skill, reputation, and experience of your lawyer is the major factor in you receiving the largest possible settlement. Insurance companies and their lawyers know exactly which law firms demand and win the best settlements. Browse the listings of our settlements and verdicts to see our great results. We will do the same for you.
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Personal Injury Cases
Don't be concerned about the money you might need to hire a lawyer. You can afford to have the best Michigan injury law firm on your side without paying a penny out of your pocket. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Get Started for Your Settlement Today
There are three ways to get started on your case today to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. An attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (888) 797-8787 any time of day to speak with an injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan injury lawsuits.