Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

What To Do If You Are A Victim of Nurisng Home Abuse & Neglect At A Michigan Health Facility?

We recently posted an article on line about nursing home abuse and what to do if you or a family member become a victim. Health facilities such as nursing homes, hospital long-term care units, and assisted living facilities, are just a few examples of facilities in which the Michigan Office of the Attorney General has jurisdiction to investigate neglect and abuse.

If you or a family member suspect you have been a victim of resident abuse and neglect you should know there are certain things you should do to protect yourself. Read our article "Michigan Nurisng Home Neglect - Health Facilities and What to Do If You Become A Victim of Resident Abuse," to learn what you should know.

Call our office now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with an experienced Michigan nursing home neglect lawyer about your case. Learn what your legal rights are and what you and your family can do to protect yourself and other residents of the health care facility as well.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment