Our Michigan lead poisoning lawyers recently filed a lawsuit on behalf of a two year old boy who was only a year old when he was diagnosed with lead poisoning. His family was renting a home in Royal Oak at the time. The Oakland County Health Department conducted a lead investigation as a result of the poisoning. The rental property was found to have lead hazards on the interior and exterior. The minor plaintiff has cognitive deficits and brain damage as a result of his lead poisoning. No date has been set for a jury trial in this matter.