Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 595-7544
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Prevent Michigan Resident Abuse & Neglect In Health Care Facilities | Michigan Nursing Home Neglect Lawyer

Comments (0)
Our Michigan nursing home abuse lawyers recently posted information provided by the Michigan Office of the Attorney General on preventing resident abuse and neglect in health care facilities. In this article, many frequently asked questions are answered, such as what is criminal abuse and neglect, which health facilities such as nursing homes, hospitals, and assisted living facilities are subject to investigation, and how you can protect a loved one who has become a victim of nursing home abuse and neglect.

If you or a family member suffer injuries due to nursing home abuse and neglect in a Michigan facility, you should contact our office immediately to discuss your legal rights.  Call our office now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with an experienced Michigan nursing home neglect attorney and remember it's important to report the incident immediately, verbally or by letter to the the facility's administrator, director of nursing, charge nurse, social worker, or the facility's designated patient advocate if abuse or neglect has taken place.
Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Need help? Call our award-winning lawyers 24/7 at (800) 606-1717

Awards & Recognition

We are proud to have earned the highest possible ratings for our achievements in the legal profession.

Get A Free Consultation

We are very interested in hearing from you. Please fill out this form and an experienced Michigan personal injury lawyer will contact you shortly to discuss your case.
(800) 606-1717

Get Legal Help Now

Southfield Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 595-7544
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office
Detroit Office