Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 595-7544
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

No-Fault Insurance Forms: Michigan Car Accidents

Comments (0)

As most of you know, our law firm is considered to be one of the top Michigan Car Accident Law firms in the state.  We specialize in these claims and Michigan No-Fault Insurance Claims

As a service to the general public, we post a great deal of important information for Michigan car accident victims on our firm web site.  This includes several very important No-Fault Insurance forms that can be downloaded for free, completed, and then sent to the insurance company for payment.  I recently just added two forms that will assist injured persons in making claims for Household Services and these are the Household Service Statement and the Disability Certificate for Household Services.  Use these forms to submit your claims to your adjuster. 

If you are having trouble with the insurance company paying your Household Service expense, or any other benefit for that matter, just give me a call and we'll start working on your case immediately.  Ask for Larry Buckfire at (800) 606-1717.

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Need help? Call our award-winning lawyers 24/7 at (800) 606-1717

Awards & Recognition

We are proud to have earned the highest possible ratings for our achievements in the legal profession.

Get A Free Consultation

We are very interested in hearing from you. Please fill out this form and an experienced Michigan personal injury lawyer will contact you shortly to discuss your case.
(800) 606-1717

Get Legal Help Now

Southfield Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 595-7544
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office
Detroit Office