Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Michigan Veteran Malpractice Lawyers - Federal Tort Claims Act - VA Hospital Medical Malpractice Lawsuits

Comments (0)
We recenlty added a Library Page to our website explaining what the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) is. The FTCA allows servicemen, military dependents, and other non-active duty victims of negligence to sue government agencies in federal court for injury committed by military doctors and other health providers acting on behalf of the United States. Many of these lawsuits are filed against veterans administration hospitals for medical malpractice claims and wrongful death lawsuits.

In the Library Page we also include the strict procedural requirements for filing a military medical malpractice case and a list of several Veterans Administration Hospitals (VA Hospitals) in Michigan.

Veterans who suffer injuries due to a medical malpractice in a VA hospital do have legal rights. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan medical veteran malpractice lawyers.
Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Need help? Call our award-winning lawyers 24/7 at (800) 606-1717

Awards & Recognition

We are proud to have earned the highest possible ratings for our achievements in the legal profession.

Get A Free Consultation

We are very interested in hearing from you. Please fill out this form and an experienced Michigan personal injury lawyer will contact you shortly to discuss your case.
(800) 606-1717

Get Legal Help Now

Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office