Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Michigan Shaken Baby Syndrome Lawyer

Comments (0)
I added an article to the website Libary on Shaken Baby Syndrome cases.  Babies who suffer these injuries often have legal recourse to file civil lawsuits seeking money damages against the person who commits the assault, a day care clinic where it happened, and even against doctors and hospitals who fail to diagnose the condition or do not take actions from preventing further incidents in the future.  The damage to child's brain can be significant and may cause them to require lifetime medical care and supervision.  Caregivers for a child who has suffered from Shaken Baby Syndrome should contact our office immediately to discuss a case.
Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Need help? Call our award-winning lawyers 24/7 at (800) 606-1717

Awards & Recognition

We are proud to have earned the highest possible ratings for our achievements in the legal profession.

Get A Free Consultation

We are very interested in hearing from you. Please fill out this form and an experienced Michigan personal injury lawyer will contact you shortly to discuss your case.
(800) 606-1717

Get Legal Help Now

Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office