Personal Injury
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Michigan Day Care Sued For Hot Tea Burn Injuries

Michigan Day Care Sued For Hot Tea Burn InjuriesOur Michigan personal injury lawyers recently filed a hot tea burn lawsuit against a Warren, Michigan day care center.  We filed the claim on behalf of a one-year-old girl severely burned after an employee of the child care center spilled hot tea water onto the child.

As a result of the incident, the child suffered second degree burns to her head, neck, face, arms, and hands. She was treated on an in-patient basis at St. John Hospital in Detroit and admitted to the pediatric intensive care unit (PICU).

The scarring from the hot tea burn will most likely be permanent. It is unknown if skin grafting will be required at this time.  The injured child will also most likely require physical therapy for her hand.

Our personal injury lawyers in Michigan are seeking damages for her pain and suffering and medical bills for family of the child.  The lawsuit claims that the day care center failed to take appropriate steps to remedy the danger of incidents involving serious burns from hot tea. No trial date has been scheduled at this time.

Often times, a child is placed in day care because parents work full-time.  Working parents make enormous sacrifices for the care and protection of their children and typically do extensive research before selecting a child care center to watch their child during the day.  It is often a difficult decision to leave a child in the care of another, however for many parents in Michigan it is a necessity.  Given that it is a necessity for so many, child care providers are expected to and must provide certain standards of care and supervision when entrusted with the important responsibility of caring for a child.  When a child is not properly monitored or staff does not take proper measures to ensure the safety of the children, serious injuries can result.

If your child suffers from hot tea burn injuries at a Michigan day care center or any other type of injury, you may be entitled to file a lawsuit against the center for their negligence.  For more information on filing a claim and to speak with a top rated personal injury attorney, call our top rated law firm today at (800) 606-1717.  We will start working on your case immediately gathering all the evidence and witness statements to prove and win your claim.  Call now for your Free, No Obligation Case Review!

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment