Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

MIchigan Assigned Claims Facility Application Online

Comments (0)

My office frequently receives calls from Michigan car accident victims who are curious about their legal rights if they did not have a Michigan no-fault insurance policy at the time of their accident.  This often occurs in cases involving passengers, pedestrians, and bicyclists who are injured by a car.  The question is whether they are entitled to Michigan No-Fault insurance benefits, such as for medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses even if they did not have a car insurance policy. 

In many cases, the answer is "Yes" and the injured person can file a claim against a number of different possible insurance companies.  This is called the Order of Priority and it can get confusing, so it is important to contact our office to sort that out for you.  However, the bigger issue becomes when there is absolutely no insurance policy that would cover the claim, then what can you do?  Well, in many circumstances, the injured person can file a claim with the Michigan Assigned Claims Facility.  For a discussion of those claims, visit our library article on the topic.

There is a specific form required for making a Michigan Assigned Claims Facility claim.  We have it in our Libary Forms section and you can download it by clicking here.  If you have questions on completing the form, just give us a call at (800) 606-1717.

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Need help? Call our award-winning lawyers 24/7 at (800) 606-1717

Awards & Recognition

We are proud to have earned the highest possible ratings for our achievements in the legal profession.

Get A Free Consultation

We are very interested in hearing from you. Please fill out this form and an experienced Michigan personal injury lawyer will contact you shortly to discuss your case.
(800) 606-1717

Get Legal Help Now

Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office