Car Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

M-59 Reconstruction in Macomb County to Begin in March

M-59 Accident LawyerA two-year, $60 million project to reconstruct nearly 4-miles of M-59 is slated to begin in March, according to MLive Detroit.

The Michigan Department of Transportation said in a news release the two-year project will take place between this spring and October 2017, and then again between spring and October 2018.

Work will occur from M-53 to west of Garfield Road, in which it will affect the communities of Sterling Heights, Utica, and Clinton, Macomb and Shelby townships, MDOT reports.

"During the first year, work will include replacing all concrete with new asphalt, improving drainage, upgrading ramps and sidewalks to be compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and new sidewalk will be added to fill in the missing gaps along M-59," MDOT said in the release. "New modern traffic signals, sign replacement, enhanced landscaping, and other aesthetic improvements are planned as well. During the second year, work will continue, along with a fourth lane added to both sides of M-59 between Garfield and Romeo Plank roads."

Three lanes in each direction will remain open daily 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. from east of M-53 and Romeo Plank Road, except for the M-59 bridge over M-53. Work will take place in the area "day and night," MDOT says.

A website will provide construction and traffic updates through the duration of the reconstruction project. There is a percentage meter that shows how far along the work is at the bottom of the homepage.

What Should I Do After A Macomb County Auto Accident?

There are several things that you should do immediately after a car accident, which include:

  • Notify of the police of the accident, especially if they do not come to the accident scene.
  • Provide the investigating officer with your drivers license, proof of insurance, & vehicle registration.
  • Make sure there is a written police report made after the accident.
  • Get the drivers license number and license plate number of the other vehicles in the crash.
  • Take photographs on your phone of damage to your car and other vehicles.
  • Get the names, telephone numbers, and addresses of all witnesses to the accident.
  • Report the accident to your own auto insurance company after the accident.
  • Request an Application for No-Fault Insurance Benefits from your insurance agent.
  • Contact our experienced attorneys to advise you on your rights and to begin pursuing your claims.

Our No-Fee Promise on Macomb County Car Accident Cases

If you're in an M-59 car accident, call our award-winning car accident lawyers.

Don't be concerned about the money you might need to hire a lawyer. You can afford to have the best car accident law firm on your side without paying a penny out of your pocket. It costs nothing to get started and if your auto accident case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:

  • No money to hire us or get started on your case
  • We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
  • You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
  • Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.

Start Your Macomb County Car Accident Claim

There are three ways to get started on your car accident case today to get the settlement you deserve. You can:

  1. Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. An auto accident attorney will contact you shortly.
  2. Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
  3. Call 1-800-606-1717 any time of day to speak with an injury lawyer about your case.

Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan car accident lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about the Michigan auto accident laws.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment