We recently filed a lead poisoning lawsuit for our client, an 18 year old girl, against her former landlord in Grand Rapids. At the age of two, our client suffered from lead poisoning while living at a Grand Rapids rental property. Lead hazards were found on the interior and exterior of the rental home. She suffers cognitive deficits and brain injury as a result. A jury trial date has not been set.
To speak with child injury attorney and author Lawrence J. Buckfire about your legal rights regarding a Michigan child injury lawsuit, call him at (800) 606-1717 for a Free, no obligation consultation.