- Learn your head over until it almost touches the driver’s window, and then position the side mirror on the car’s left side so you can just see the rear quarterpannel (the rear of the car) in the mirror.
- Lean your head to the right to align it with the center of the car
- Adjust the center rearview mirror to place it facing the center of the rear window
- While driving notice that a car passing you begins in the center of your rear view mirror. As it approaches you, it moves to the side of your center rear view mirror, and at the same time appears in your side mirror.
- Also notice that your side mirrors now capture a tremendous additional amount of information about what is in the lanes immediately next to your car. Previously you would have to turn your head to ensure no car was in the lanes beside your car before changing lanes.
Victims of Michigan auto accidents do have legal rights. If you or a family suffer injuries due to a Michigan car accident, call our office now at (800) 606-1717 to discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury accident lawyers in Michigan. We will start working on your case immediately gathering all the evidence and witness staements to win and settle your case.