We recently filed a food poisoning lawsuit against a local Detroit eatery. Our client had lunch at the restaurant and subsequently became very ill. She later went to the hospital where she was admitted for observation and treatment. She was diagnosed with food poisoning and lab studies showed that she had the campolybacter infection, a bacteria that is one of the main causes of food illness. The suit contends that the chicken meal consumed by our client was not properly cooked and caused her to get the infection.
The suit seeks damages for her pain and suffering, loss of wages, and the significant medical bills related to the hospitalization. The suit was filed in the Wayne County Circuit Court. No trial date has been set by the court.
To speak with personal injury accident attorney and author Lawrence J. Buckfire about your legal rights regarding a Michigan personal injury lawsuit, call him at (800) 606-1717 for a Free, no obligation consultation.
Need help? Call our award-winning lawyers 24/7 at (800) 606-1717
Awards & Recognition
We are proud to have earned the highest possible ratings for our achievements in the legal profession.