Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Filing Nursing Home Complaint | Resident Complaint Form | Michigan Nursing Home Abuse Attorney

Comments (0)
Our Michigan nursing home neglect lawyer provides nursing home complaint form by the Michigan Department of Community Health as a resource to our clients.  The form requires information such as the residents or patients name, contact information, facility information, and information about the person filing the complaint as well as the complaint.

Victims of nursing home abuse do have legal rights. If you or a family member suspect you have been a victim of resdient abuse and neglect, contact our office now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with an experienced Michigan nursing home abuse attorney about your case. Learn about your legal rights and what your family can do to protect yourself and other residents of the health care facility as well.
Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Need help? Call our award-winning lawyers 24/7 at (800) 606-1717

Awards & Recognition

We are proud to have earned the highest possible ratings for our achievements in the legal profession.

Get A Free Consultation

We are very interested in hearing from you. Please fill out this form and an experienced Michigan personal injury lawyer will contact you shortly to discuss your case.
(800) 606-1717

Get Legal Help Now

Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office