Michigan Motorcycle Accident Blog
Michigan motorcycle accident settlements are significant due to the serious injuries suffered by bikers and their passengers. Common injuries include bone fractures, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, road rash, and scars. In many instances, the biker suffers fatal injuries.
Although bikers get blamed for many accidents, our lawyers are able to prove through witness testimony and accident reconstruction experts that the motorcyclist is an innocent victim of a careless driver. This helps us to achieve the maxim settlement compensation and jury verdicts for our injured clients.
Important factors that determine the amount of a motorcycle accident settlement include:
- Was the motorcyclist or the other driver at fault for the accident?
- The percentage of fault for each person involved in the accident
- The types and number of insurance policies available to pay a settlement
- The policy limits of each insurance policy
- If there is uninsured or underinsured motorists coverage
- The seriousness of the injuries and your long term prognosis
- The type of medical treatment received for the injuries
- The effect that the injuries had on the person's ability to lead a normal
Our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys know how to get all of this information so we can properly evaluate your case.
You should be concerned if an insurance adjuster calls you to take a recorded statement from. Adjusters are trained to get you to say things that will later destroy your case. We suggest that you do not speak with them unless if is from your own no-fault insurance company. Definitely do not let them tape record your conversation.
We settle more than 97% of our motorcycle accident cases for the maximum amount before ever going to court. Call us today (800) 606-1717 to find out how to get the best compensation for your case. An experienced accident lawyer will evaluate your case and explain how we can help you get the highest possible settlement.