Daniel L. Buckfire earned his undergraduate degree in accounting from the University of Michigan Business School in 1989.
Mr. Buckfire was Phi Beta Kappa and graduated in the top 10% of his class. He graduated cum laude from the prestigious University of Michigan Law School in 1991 and has been engaged in the private practice of law since his successful completion of the bar exam.
Daniel L. Buckfire specializes in Michigan car accident cases, no-fault insurance claims, dram shop liability, and general negligence cases. His adept knowledge of these areas of law have resulted in numerous significant settlements and verdicts on behalf of his injured clients.
He recently settled a claim on behalf of woman who suffered paralysis as the result of an automobile accident for $1,375,000.00.
Call (800) 606-1717 for a free case review and speak to Daniel Buckfire about your case today.
Areas of Practice
- No-Fault Insurance Claims
- Auto Accident Cases
- Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Truck Accident Cases
- Dram Shop Liability
- General Negligence Cases
90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- The University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1991
Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Michigan School of Business, 1989
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Professional Honors & Activities
- Association for Justice- Member
- American Association for Justice-Member
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1992