Top-Rated Michigan Lawyer For Personal Injury & Accident Lawsuits
Choosing the best lawyer to handle your Michigan personal injury, car accident, or medical malpractice case is the most important decision you can make. You need an experienced attorney with skill and integrity on your side to ensure you get the justice you deserve.
The lawyer that you choose is the difference between winning a great settlement or no settlement at all.
At the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. our award-winning Michigan attorneys have the skills, expertise, and experience to win your case.
Our team of top rated lawyers specializes in all areas of personal injury law. We can help you if you or someone you care about was injured from a Michigan car accident, motorcycle accident, slip and fall, dog bite attack, and all other accident cases.
We are also specialists in cases involving wrongful death, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, cerebral palsy, dangerous drugs, and defective medical devices.
Trying to Find the "Best Accident Lawyer Near Me?"
Our lawyers will assist you with your claims and make sure you receive maximum settlement for your injuries.
We have a reputation for meticulous case preparation – an approach that results in more than 97% of our cases settling before ever going to court and have received numerous honors and awards, including:
- AV Rating 10.0 by the nationally respected Martindale-Hubbell service
- Best Michigan Personal Injury Lawyer by the American Lawyer Academy
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in United States
- Best Detroit Accident Lawyer by Hour Magazine
- Author of Several Books Legal Books to Accident & Injury Victims
- Super Lawyers (Top 100 Lawyers in Michigan)
- Million Dollar Advocates Society
Meet Our Michigan Personal Injury Lawyers
Our family-owned personal injury law firm was founded by David and Vicky Buckfire in 1968 and is now run by their son, Lawrence Buckfire.
For almost 50 years the law firm has continued to offer quality personalized service to clients, treating them with both respect and compassion and getting them the results they deserve. We can do the same for you.
At Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. your case will be handled by a top rated attorney, not a paralegal or law clerk. We offer a free, no obligation case review and will represent you under our No Fee Promise. This guarantees that you will receive the best possible legal representation for your Michigan personal injury, car accident, or medical malpractice case and there are no legal fees or costs to you whatsoever until you receive a settlement or recovery.
- Posted on 02/07/2018Buckfire Law Attorney Spotlight: Get to Know Randall M. Blau
- Posted on 02/07/2018Lawrence J. Buckfire Named Top 100 Litigation Lawyer By ASLA
- Posted on 02/07/2018Michigan Confederation of Clubs Honors Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Posted on 02/02/2018Investigative Report into Infection Rate at Sparrow Carson Released
- Posted on 01/29/2018Detroit Food Workers Encouraged To Get Hepatitis A Vaccine Shot
- Posted on 12/29/20175 Steps & Tips to Avoid Drinking and Driving on New Year's Eve