The Ultimate Michigan Pedestrian Accident Guide
Warning: Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
The book sells for $14.95 on Amazon, but if you provide your information below, we will send it to you today for free!
Our FREE GUIDE will help you understand your legal rights if you were injured in a pedestrian accident. You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
The insurance laws in Michigan that apply to bicycle accidents are very complicated and change on almost a daily basis. This book was written to make these laws easy to understand for someone who is not a lawyer or judge.
The 26-page book reveals:
- Who I am and Why I Wrote This Book(Pages 2-3)
- Choosing The Right Lawyer For Your Case (Pages 4-5)
- Being Compensated for Your Personal Injuries (Pages 6-8)
- What are No-Fault Insurance Benefits? (Pages 9-10)
- Wage and Income Loss (Pages 11-13)
- Medical Bills, Prescription Costs, and Other Expenses (Pages 13-15)
- In-Home Nursing Care/Attendant Care (Pages 15-17)
- Household Chores/Replacement Services (Pages 17-18)
- Case Management Services (Pages 19-20)
- Home Modifications and Accommodations (Pages 21-22)
- Medical Mileage (Pages 22-23)
- Special Transportation (Pages 23-25)
- Survivor’s Loss Benefits (Pages 25-26)
- AND MUCH MORE
Our FREE GUIDE explains the secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay in hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you NEED to find the best Michigan car accident lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
All you need to do is fill out the information below and you will be emailed a digital copy of our book. It is that simple! Once you submit your information, you should receive the book in your email within minutes!