The Michigan Drunk Driving Accident Handbook
Get Your Free Drunk Driving Accident Handbook
In an effort to help victims understand their rights in Michigan after they have fallen victim to a drunk driver, attorney and partner Lawrence J. Buckfire has written this comprehensive guide. In the book, Lawrence explains in plain English exactly what you need to know to recover the compensation you are entitled to if you have been injured by a drunk driver. The book sells on Amazon.com for $14.95, however, we will send you a copy of the handbook absolutely free of charge! You don't even have to pay shipping. Just fill out the form below and your book will arrive at your residence within 7 days. It's as simple as that!
Our free guide explains Michigan drunk driving accident cases. You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
The 61 page drunk driving accident book reveals:
- How to sue the drunk driver and owner of the car (Pages 14-18)
- What it takes to sue the bar, store or restaurant that sold the alcohol (Pages 10-13)
- An explanation of the Michigan dram shop laws (Pages 19-21)
- Why you need a lawyer when dealing with the insurance company (Pages 7-9)
- Who must pay your medical bills (Pages 40-43)
- Who must pay your lost wages (Pages 33-36)
- And much more!
Our guide explains the deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay in hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you NEED to find the best Michigan drunk driving accident lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
WE WILL SEND YOUR FREE BOOK IMMEDIATELY!