Free Michigan Child Injury Book
Warning: Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
Our book, written by expert child accident lawyer Lawrence J. Buckfire, will help you understand your legal rights when it comes to child accidents. The book sells for $14.95 on Amazon, however, if you request a copy on our website, we will send it to you FREE! The guide explains the Michigan laws for child injury and accident cases in easy to understand language. You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
The 76 Page Book reveals:
- The Most Common Child Injury Accidents & Legal Claims A Parent Can Make (Pages 9-32)
- The Legal Basis for Filing Child Injury Cases (Pages 33-40)
- How To Deal With The Insurance Company (Pages 41-47)
- Why Every Child Injury Settlement Must Be Approved By A Judge (Pages 51-53)
- What Happens With The Settlment Money (Pages 58-63)
- What Is A Fair Settlement Amount and How Is It Calculated (Pages 64-67)
- What Happens With the Settlement Money
- AND MUCH MORE
Our FREE GUIDE explains the strategies that insurance companies will use to avoid paying you a fair settlement. It also reveals why you NEED to find the best Michigan child injury lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
WE WILL SEND YOUR FREE BOOK IMMEDIATELY!