Free Motorcyle Helmet Law App Available on iPhone & Android
Taking a Road Trip This Summer? You Need To Know State Helmet Laws
If you plan on taking a road trip this summer across state lines, you need to know the motorcycle helmet laws in the states in which you plan to travel. Helmet laws and requirements vary from state to state, so the Michigan motorcycle accident attorneys at Buckfire & Buckfire P.C. recently created an app of the state helmet laws to aide bikers in their travels across United States.
At the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. we created a State by State Motorcycle Helmet Laws Infographic Map to visually display the helmet law requirements in every State, and have now taken it one step further as a resource to bikers. You can now access important helmet law information quickly and conveniently right from your smartphone with the Motorcycle Helmet Laws App.
The App is completely free and is available for both the iPhone and Android. It has already received five star raving reviews from bikers nationally, and is continuing to be recognized in motorcycle publications and by motorcycle clubs and chapters worldwide.
Who Can Use the Motorcycle Helmet Laws App?
The Motorcycle Helmet Laws App is a free app for anyone with an iPhone or Android.
How Do I Download the Motorcycle Helmet Laws App?
There are three ways you can download the free Motorcycle Helmet Laws App. They include:
1. Search iPhone App Store or Google Play for “Motorcycle Helmet Laws” on your iPhone or Android.
2. Click on the links below to directly take you to the store (iTunes or Google Play) so that you may download the app.
3. Scan the following QR Codes (From Left to Right: iPhone QR Code, Android QR Code)
Features of the Free Motorcycle Helmet Laws App
Access helmet laws in multiple countries.
- GPS Bike Finder allow users to place a GPS pin for their bike’s location and set a time for when the user needs to return. This feature also allows you to quickly and easily email your current location to your friends.
- Submit images of the cool helmets and see your images in the cool helmet gallery.
- Utilize the accident checklist – what to do after a motorcycle accident.
- Take and save photographs of motorcycle damage and accident scene.
- Receive discounts at some of your favorite bike shops around the county.
- Connect with fellow bikers and read recent informational blog entries with the social media feature.
- Access the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. law firm website motorcycle resource center.
- Contact our motorcycle accident lawyers to discuss your legal rights and options.