The Michigan personal injury lawyers of Buckfire & Buckfire P.C. represent clients with all types of serious and catastrophic injuries in car accident cases, motorcycle accident cases, truck accident cases, slip and fall cases, recreational accident cases, medical malpractice cases, food poisoning, carbon monoxide poisoning and other types of personal injury cases.
Types of Michigan Personal Injury Accident Cases
We represent injured clients in all types of personal injury accident cases in Michigan, including:
- Child Lead Poisoning
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Food Poisoning
- Brain Injury Accident
- Spinal Cord Injury Accident
- Sports & Recreational Injuries
- Cruise Ship Injury
- Vacation & Resort Injury Accidents
Types of Injuries In A Michigan Personal Injury Accident
The types of injuries are wide-ranging and many clients have more than one serious injury. These include:
- Wrongful death injuries
- Brain injuries or closed head injuries
- Birth defects, including cerebral palsy
- Spinal cord injuries involving paraplegia and quadraplegia
- Back injuries, including herniated and ruptured discs
- Neck injuries, including herniated and ruptured discs
- Burn injuries, including from fires and electrocution
- Fractured and broken bone injuries
- Knee injuries, including torn meniscus and ACL
- Hand, finger, and wrist injuries
- Shoulder injuries, including torn rotator cuffs
- Broken and fractured hip injuries
- Poisoning injuries, from toxic substances like carbon monoxide poisoning to food poisoning
- Scarring and disfigurement injuries
- Psychological injuries, including post-traumatic stress syndrome
- Pain and suffering injuries
FREE Injury Book By Michigan Personal Injury Lawyer
To learn more about the laws in Michigan personal injury accidents, you should request our FREE BOOK, "The Ultimate Guide To Injury Cases in Michigan" which includes The "Biggest Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Injury Case." We will send it out immediately.
Statute of Limitations For A Michigan Personal Injury Case
The procedures for filing claims and lawsuits are different virtually everywhere and the time limitations for filing personal injury claims isn't always the same. Depending on what type of case it is, whether it is a slip and fall accident, lead poisoning, or birth injuries, for example, determines the statute of limitations for the case. If you miss a deadline, your claim will be lost forever. For these reasons, you should contact our Michigan personal injury lawyers immediately if you have been injured in an accident.
Michigan Personal Injury Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our attorneys will represent you in your Michigan personal injury case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact a Michigan Personal Injury Accident Lawyer
For more information on your rights after a Michigan personal injury accident, call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan personal injury lawyers about your case. Our office will start working on your case immediately and begin gathering witness statements and evidence to prove and win your case.
DO YOU NEED A
MICHIGAN PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER?