The Michigan personal injury lawyers of Buckfire & Buckfire P.C. represent clients with all types of serious and catastrophic injuries. These injuries occur in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, recreational accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice s, food poisoning, carbon monoxide poisoning and other types of personal injury cases.
Types of Michigan Personal Injury Accident Cases
We represent injured clients in all types of personal injury accident cases in Michigan, including:
- Child Lead Poisoning
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Food Poisoning
- Brain Injury Accident
- Spinal Cord Injury Accident
- Sports & Recreational Injuries
- Cruise Ship Injury
- Vacation & Resort Injury Accidents
Types of Injuries In A Michigan Personal Injury Accident
The types of injuries are wide-ranging and many clients have more than one serious injury. These include:
- Wrongful death
- Brain injuries or closed head injuries
- Birth defects, including cerebral palsy
- Spinal cord injuries involving paraplegia and quadraplegia
- Back injuries, including herniated and ruptured discs
- Neck injuries, including herniated and ruptured discs
- Burn injuries, including from fires and electrocution
- Fractured and broken bone injuries
- Knee injuries, including torn meniscus and ACL
- Hand, finger, and wrist injuries
- Shoulder injuries, including torn rotator cuffs
- Broken and fractured hip injuries
- Poisoning injuries, from toxic substances like carbon monoxide poisoning to food poisoning
- Scarring and disfigurement injuries
- Psychological injuries, including post-traumatic stress syndrome
- Pain and suffering injuries
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Personal Injury Cases
We don not charge you anything to get started and if your case. We promise you in writing:
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free, forever.
Start Your Michigan Personal Injury Claim
There are two ways to get started on your case. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. We will contact you shortly.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to tell us about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan personal injury lawsuits.