The Michigan personal injury lawyers of Buckfire & Buckfire P.C. represent clients with all types of serious and catastrophic injuries. These injuries occur in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, recreational accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice, food poisoning, carbon monoxide poisoning and other types of personal injury cases.
Types of Michigan Personal Injury Accident Cases
We represent injured clients in all types of personal injury accident cases in Michigan, including:
- Child Lead Poisoning
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Food Poisoning
- Brain Injury Accident
- Spinal Cord Injury Accident
- Sports & Recreational Injuries
- Cruise Ship Injury
- Vacation & Resort Injury Accidents
Types of Injuries In A Michigan Personal Injury Accident
The types of personal injuries are wide-ranging and many clients have more than one serious injury. These include:
- Wrongful death
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) or closed head injuries
- Birth defects, including cerebral palsy
- Spinal cord injuries involving paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Back and neck injuries, including herniated and ruptured discs
- Burn injuries, including from fires and electrocution
- Fractured and broken bone injuries
- Knee injuries, including torn meniscus and ACL
- Hand, finger, and wrist injuries
- Shoulder injuries, including torn rotator cuffs
- Broken and fractured hip injuries
- Poisoning injuries, from toxic substances like carbon monoxide poisoning to food poisoning
- Scarring and disfigurement injuries
- Psychological injuries, including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Pain and suffering injuries
Michigan Personal Injury Accident Lawyer Review
Best Michigan Personal Injury Lawyers
Our legal team includes the most successful personal injury & accident attorneys in Michigan. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Personal Injury Cases
We do not charge you anything to get started on your personal injury case. We promise you in writing:
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free, forever.
Start Your Michigan Personal Injury Claim
There are three ways to get started on your case. You can:
- Chat with our online operator and an experienced personal injury will call you shortly.
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. We will call you shortly.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to tell us about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan personal injury lawsuits.