Our Michigan wrongful death lawyers have won major settlements for clients in wrongful death lawsuits. These cases are brought by family members seeking justice for the loss of a loved one. We can help your family after a tragedy.
The Michigan wrongful death statute gives authority to family members to file a lawsuit for compensation for an accidental death or fatal accident. Settlements include money paid for the loss of society and companionship, loss of support, and economic loss caused by the death of a loved one. Settlements also include compensation for the decedent’s pain and suffering from the time of injury through the date of death.
Common Types of Michigan Wrongful Death Lawsuits
We have won significant settlements and jury verdicts in Michigan wrongful death lawsuits including:
- Automobile accidents, including fatal drunk driving car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian & bicycle accidents
- Hit & run accidents
- Products liability, including motor vehicle defects causing death
- Medical malpractice & hospital negligence lawsuits
- Nursing home negligence & abuse
- Construction accidents
- Fires, explosions, and electrical injuries
- Police chases & police misconduct
- Defective premises
- Recreational accidents, like boating, hunting, & swimming pool accidents.
- All other accidental death cases
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Wrongful Death Cases
You can afford to have the best Michigan personal injury law firm on your side for your wrongful death case. It costs nothing to get started and we will even pay to open the probate estate. If the case is unsuccessful, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started or to open the probate estate
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless the case settles
- Phone calls are always free, forever.
Start Your Michigan Wrongful Death Lawsuit
There are three easy ways for you to get us started on your case. You can:
- Chat online with our intake specialist and a lawyer will call you directly.
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. We will contact you shortly.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to tell us about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan wrongful death lawsuits.