The Michigan sport accident injury lawyers at Buckfire and Buckfire, P.C. represent clients injured in all types of recreational activities, both indoors and outdoors, including:
- Swimming pool accidents & drowning cases
- Boating accidents
- Jet ski and Ski-Doo accidents
- Firearm accidents
- Snowmobile accidents
- Horse back riding & equestrian injuries
- Ski accidents and snowboarding injuries
- Hunting accidents & tree stand accidents
- Camping accidents
- Amusement park and carnival injuries
- Water park accidents
- Sports injuries
We have significant experience handling these types of cases and helping victims and their families file personal injury claims against the negligent party that caused accident or injury. Families of people killed in recreational accidents can often file a Michigan wrongful death claim.
Common Injuries in a Sports Accident
Catastrophic injuries are frequent results of these recreational activities. Some of these injuries include:
- Closed head/traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries, including quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Broken bones and Fractures
- Back and neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Burn injuries
- Amputation injury
Statute of Limitations in Michigan Sports Accident Cases
There are strict time limitations for filing sports and recreational accident claims in Michigan. If you miss a deadline, your claim could be lost forever. To avoid this severe consequence, you should contact the Michigan sports and recreational accident lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. immediately. Our sports and recreational accident lawyers will start working on your case immediately, gathering the witness statements and evidence to prove and win your case.
Best Michigan Sports Injury Lawyers
Our legal team includes the most successful sports and recreational injury attorneys in Michigan. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
The Michigan Sports Accident Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our attorneys will represent you in your Michigan sport and recreational accident injury case under our No Fee Promise. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing! It's really that simple.
Contact Our Michigan Sports Accident Lawyers
If you or a family member have been injured in a Michigan sport and recreational accident, contact our experienced attorneys immediately. Call us at (800) 606-1717 to learn your rights. We will start working on your case immediately and doing everything necessary to win your case.