Our Michigan slip and fall lawyers can help you after were injured from a dangerous or defective condition on a public or private property. Under Michigan law, the owner or possessor of property has a legal duty to make the premises reasonably safe for its guests and business invitees.
If you suffered an injury from a slip and fall or trip and fall accident, you may be entitled to a significant settlement. Settlements include compensation for pain and suffering, disfiguring scars, payment of medical expenses and hospital bills, and lost wages for time missed from work. Let us get you the best settlement for your case.
Common Types of Michigan Slip and Fall Injuries
We have won significant settlements and jury verdicts in Michigan premises liability lawsuits including:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Falls on ice and snow, including black ice
- Defective steps and broken stairways
- Missing and broken handrails
- Water and other substances store floors and aisles
- Falling merchandise at large retailers like Wal-Mart and Home Depot
- Broken, defective, uneven & raised sidewalks
- Defective parking lots & potholes
- Swimming pools and swimming pool decks
- Elevator & escalator accidents
- Inadequate lighting and poor lighting
- Fires and explosions
How We Pursue Your Slip and Fall Claim
Our attorneys and investigators will get the incident reports and interview witnesses who can help support your case. We will take photographs and measurements of the defective condition and get all of your medical records and bills. We will then contact the insurance company, provide it with all of the information, and then negotitate the best settlement for you.
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Slip and Fall Cases
You can afford to have the best slip and fall law firm on your side. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started or ever requested from you
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees until you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free, forever.
Start Your Michigan Slip and Fall Claim
There are two ways to get started on your slip and fall case. You can choose to:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. We will contact you shortly.
- Chat with the operator on this page
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to discuss your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan slip and fall lawsuits.