If you or a loved one was injured due to a medical mistake or medical negligence, the doctors and hospital will rarely ever give you honest answers about what went wrong. All you want is the truth and we will get it for you.
Our medical malpractice legal team will get all of your medical records and review them to see if a medical error or mistake caused a serious injury or death. We will also discuss them with highly respected board-certified physicians and medical experts. If you have a case, we will file a lawsuit for you.
Our Michigan medical malpractice attorneys sue doctors, hospitals, and clinics for medical errors that cause injuries or death to a patient. Malpractice lawsuits seek settlements and compensation for patients harmed by medical negligence. In cases involving a patient death, we file a wrongful death lawsuit for the surviving family members.
Common Types of Medical Malpractice
There are many types of medical malpractice cases, including:
- Birth injuries
- Surgery errors & surgical mistakes
- Operating room mistakes
- Anesthesia mistakes
- Emergency room errors
- Radiology errors & misread x-rays
- Patient Falls
- Medication mistakes & overdoses
- Hospital infections & sepsis
- Misdiagnosis of a medical condition
- Failure to diagnose a medical condition, like cancer
A hospital is legally responsible for medical malpractice by a doctor or nurse. Patients file a lawsuit against both the hospital and doctors for malpractice that occurs inside a hospital. Quite often, mistakes are made by both the physicians and nursing staff.
Free Michigan Medical Malpractice Lawyer Consultation
You need a qualified and experienced attorney review your case. Our medical legal team will get your records and review them to find out exactly what went wrong. If medical negligence caused a serious injury, we will file your medical malpractice lawsuit.
No Fees Unless You Win Your Michigan Medical Malpractice Case
You can afford to have the best medical malpractice law firm on your side.There is no cost whatsoever to start your case. If we cannot get you a settlement for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money or legal fees to get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You are not charged any legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls, e-mails, and office visits are always free, forever.
Start Your Michigan Medical Malpractice Claim
There are three easy ways to get started on your medical malpractice case. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and you will be contacted shortly.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to tell us about your case.
- Chat with our online intake specialist and an attorney will call you soon.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan medical malpractice lawsuits.