Our top-rated Michigan car accident lawyers can help you if you were injured in an auto accident. Choosing the best attorney for your case after a car accident in Michigan is your most important decision. It is the difference between winning a great settlement and receiving no settlement at all.
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. is the smart choice for your case. Since 1969, our award-winning lawyers have represented accident injury victims with the highest degree of integrity and compassion. We have the experience, knowledge, and skill to win your case. We settle more than 97% of our car accident cases for the maximum amount of compensation before ever going to court. We will do the same for you.
How We Help You After A Michigan Car Accident
The Michigan No-Fault Insurance laws are confusing. You need to know your rights after a Michigan car accident. When you choose us for your car accident case, we will:
- Get the accident report, witness statements, and full police investigation file
- Get all of your medical records, hospital records, and treatment records
- Deal directly with your auto insurance company adjuster for you
- Provide you with advice on your Mini-Tort property damage claim
- Submit all of your claims for medical bills, lost wages, and other no-fault insurance benefits
- Communicate with the insurance adjuster to make sure all benefits have been paid
- Determine the insurance policy limits for every possible insurer
- File a lawsuit against the negligent driver that caused your accident
- Sue the negligent driver, owner of the car, and insurance company for your pain and suffering compensation
- Negotiate with the insurance adjusters for you
- Get you the best car accident settlement for your pain and suffering as well as any additional compensation
Common Michigan Car Accident Injuries
There are close to 300,000 auto accidents in Michigan every year. Many of these result in serious injuries and death. Over 800 people died in fatal car accidents in Michigan in 2014. Almost 5,000 accident victims suffered incapacitating injuries that required hospitalization and prevented them from work and normal activities.
Our auto accident attorneys represent clients with all types pain and suffering injuries after a serious auto accident. These include traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, back and neck injuries, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, scars, and all other serious injuries. In case involving a fatal car accident in Michigan , we will file a Michigan Wrongful Death claim on behalf of the family.
Michigan Car Accident Settlements & Compensation
Michigan car accident settlements include compensation for these types of damages:
- Pain & Suffering (at the time of the accident and going into the future)
- Fright & Shock
- Psychological Injuries (like PTSD & depression)
- Scars & Permanent Disfigurements
- Disability from Work & Activities
- Loss of Income & Wages (past, present, & future)
- Bystander Claims (witnessing a family member injured in an accident)
- Death (filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit)
There is no calculator or written schedule to determine the proper settlement amount for an auto accident case. Factors include the seriousness and permanency of the injuries and the effect of the injuries on the injured person's life. Our accident injury attorneys rely on our significant skill and experience to win our clients the highest possible settlements. Insurance companies and their lawyers know our reputation for winning cases at trial and expect to pay our clients higher settlements than they pay with other law firms. This is why we routinely get our clients higher settlements than other Michigan law firms.
Examples of Michigan Car Accident Settlements
Our expert car accident lawyers have won top settlements and jury verdicts for our clients. Below are examples of auto injury cases handled by our law firm.
- $1,800,000 Settlement for a Lansing area woman who suffered a brain injury in an accident on I-96.
- $1,375,000 Settlement for a woman who suffered spinal cord injury in car accident that caused paralysis.
- $1,000,000 Judgment against a negligent driver for hitting a bicyclist in a Detroit suburb.
- $950,000 Settlement in St. Clair County for a client who suffered serious injuries in a car accident.
- $525,000 Settlement for a man who suffered a fractured pelvis from in a highway shoulder accident.
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Car Accident Cases
You can afford to have the best car accident law firm on your side. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your auto accident case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Start Your Michigan Car Accident Claim
There are three ways to get started on your car accident case to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. An auto accident attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with an injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan car accident lawsuits. Call us to learn more about the Michigan auto accident laws.