Our top-rated Michigan car accident lawyers can help you if you were injured in an auto accident. Choosing the best attorney for your case is your most important decision. It is the difference between winning a great settlement and receiving no settlement at all.
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. is the smart choice for your case. Since 1969, our award-winning lawyers have represented accident victims with the highest degree of integrity and compassion. We have the experience, knowledge, and skill to win your case. We settle more than 97% of our car accident cases for the maximum amount before ever going to court. We will do the same for you.
How We Help You After A Michigan Car Accident
The Michigan No-Fault Insurance laws are confusing. When you choose us for your car accident case, we will:
- Get the accident report, witness statements, and full police investigation file
- Get all of your medical records
- Deal directly with your auto insurance company adjuster for you
- Submit all of your claims for medical bills, lost wages, and other no-fault insurance benefits
- Communicate with the adjuster to make sure all benefits have been paid
- Determine the insurance policy limits for every possible insurer
- Negotiate with the insurance adjusters for you.
- Get you the best car accident settlement for your pain and suffering and other compensation
Common Michigan Car Accident Injuries
We represent clients with all types pain and suffering injuries after a serious auto accident. These include traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, back and neck injuries, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, scars, and all other serious injuries. In fatal car accident cases, we file a Michigan Wrongful Death claim on behalf of the family.
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Car Accident Cases
You can afford to have the best car accident law firm on your side. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Start Your Michigan Car Accident Claim
There are three ways to get started on your car accident case. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. An attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with a lawyer about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan car accident lawsuits.