Our Michigan bus accident injury lawyers represent clients injured in mass transit accident cases. These bus accident cases involve all different types of buses, including public buses (like SMART, SEMTA, Detroit Department of Transportation, The Ride, Ann Arbor Transportation Authority), school buses, and private charter buses (like Greyhound).
Causes of Michigan Bus Accidents
Our personal injury lawyers often file lawsuits for passengers of buses who are injured due to the negligent driving of the bus driver or a defect on the bus. Other cases are filed by individuals who were not on the bus, but rather were in other cars, on motorcycles or bicycles, or pedestrians and were injured due to the negligence of the bus driver. Cases are typically filed against the negligent bus driver and the company or city that owns and operates the bus.
Common Michigan Bus Accident Injuries
Catastrophic injuries are frequent outcomes of bus accidents because of the difference in size and weight of the other vehicle involved in the accident. Wrongful death is frequent in bus accidents.
Other common injuries include:
- Closed head/traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries, including quadraplegia and paraplegia
- Broken bones and Fractures
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Burn injuries
- Amputation injury
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Bus Accident Cases
You can afford to have the best accident law firm on your side. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free, forever.
Get Your Free Michigan Bus Accident Lawyer Consultation
There are two ways to get started on your case. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. We will contact you shortly.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to tell us about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan bus accident lawsuits.