Suing VA Outpatient Clinics For Medical Malpractice
Our medical malpractice attorneys represent military veterans in lawsuits against Veteran Administration outpatient clinics throughout the entire State of Michigan. The VA lawsuits are for all types of medical negligence that occur at outpatient clinics. Different types of medical malpractice lawsuits include medication errors, the failure to diagnose a medical condition, misdiagnosis of illness or disease, the failure to order diagnostic testing, and the failure to refer a veteran to another medical specialist for consultation and treatment. In cases involving a death of a veteran due to medical negligence at an outpatient clinic, we pursue a wrongful death lawsuit for the surviving family members.
Filing A Veterans Administration Out-Patient Clinic Medical Malpractice Claim
There are strict procedural requirements for filing a military medical malpractice case under the Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA). These include submitting necessary forms and filing claims even before a lawsuit can be filed. The failure to comply with these requirements can result in a valid lawsuit being barred for technical reasons alone. As such, it is important to contact a Federal Tort Claim Act lawyer as soon as possible to preserve your legal rights.
Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Against Michigan VA Clinics
There are several Veterans Administration Out-Patient Clinics in Michigan. These include:
- VISN 11: Veterans in Partnership, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Hancock Clinic, Hancock, Michigan
- Ironwood Clinic, Ironwood, Michigan
- Jacobetti Clinic, Marquette, Michigan
- Sault St. Saint Marie Clinic, Michigan
- Benton Harbor VA Outpatient Clinic, Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Gaylord VA Outpatient Clinic, Gaylord, MI
- Grand Rapids VA Outpatient Clinic, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Jackson VA Outpatient Clinic, Jackson, Michigan
- Lansing VA Outpatient Clinic, Lansing, Michigan
- Muskegon VA Outpatient Clinic, Muskegon, Michigan
- Pontiac VA Outpatient Clinic, Pontiac, Michigan
- Traverse City VA Outpatient Clinic, Traverse City, Michigan
- Yale VA Outpatient Clinic, Yale, Michigan
- Dearborn Vet Center, Dearborn, Michigan
- Detroit Vet Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids Vet Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Our No Fee Promise For VA Clinicl Medical Malpractice Cases
We will represent you in your Michigan VA clinic medical malpractice case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You will have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact a Michigan Veterans Clinic Medical Malpractice Attorney
Veterans who suffer injuries due to medical malpractice in a VA clinic do have legal rights. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan medical malpractice lawyers about your case. Our lawyers will start working on your case immediately, gathering all the evidence necessary to prove and win your case.