Our motorcycle accident attorneys help injured bikers and passengers get compensation for injuries caused by a negligent motorists. These include lawsuits seeking settlements for no-fault insurance benefits and personal injury settlements. In cases involving a fatal motorcycle accident, we file a wrongful death lawsuit for the surviving family members.
Factors in Determining Michigan Motorcycle Accident Settlements
There are many factors that are used to determine the amount a Michigan motorcycle accident settlement. Every motorcycle accident case has its own unique set of facts and circumstances and no honest attorney can tell you the value of your case without a careful analysis of the facts of your accident. So, what are these factors that go in determining the amount of a fair settlement? These include:
- Who was at fault for your motorcycle accident?
- How serious were the injuries from your motorcycle accident?
- What type of medical treatment did you receive for your injuries from the accident?
- Did you miss time from work due to the accident?
- What type of bike insurance did you have at the time of the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did the negligent driver have at the time of the accident?
- Did the owner of the vehicle involved in the motorcycle accident have an insurance policy?
- What city and county did the accident occur in?
- Who is the motorcycle accident lawyer representing you in your case?
Our Michigan Motorcycle Accident Settlements
Our motorcycle accident lawyers have won significant motorcycle accident settlements and jury verdicts for our injured biker and passenger clients. We settle more than 97% of our cases before ever going to court. A few of our results are listed below:
- $ 5,000,000 motorcycle accident judgment against a negligent driver who severely injured a motorcyclist
- $ 1,100,000 settlement for a biker who suffered brain injuries and bone fractures after hit by a trucker
- $ 900,000 settlement for a motorcycle passenger injured by a negligent driver
- $ 750,000 settlement for a fatal motorcycle accident
- $ 600,000 settlement for injured husband & wife bikers struck by a truck
- $ 500,000 Michigan motorcycle accident no fault insurance settlement for attendant care benefits
- $ 450,000 settlement for a bike passenger who suffered a fractured neck that required surgery
- $ 250,000 settlement for a biker forced to lay down his bike when a car pulled in his lane of travel
- $ 142,500 settlement for a motorcyclist who suffered severe broken bone fractures
- $ 100,000 insurance policy limit settlement for a passenger who suffered a a broken nose and fractured femur
Michigan Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Review
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Motorcycle Accident Cases
You can afford to have the best motorcycle accident attorneys on your side. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your accident case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start t ofinish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Get Your Michigan Motorcycle Accident Settlement
There are three ways to get started on your motorcycle accident case to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. An auto accident attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with an injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan motorycle accident lawsuits. Call us to learn more about the Michigan motorycycle accident laws and settlements.